Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Corset with suspender/garter clips... need help on stockings?

Hi,





So, I have a lovely vintage corset with suspender / garter clips at the bottom.





Normally, I wear it with tights and tuck the clips inside but I would love to wear it properly, with stockings.





Once, just when I was getting ready, I cut the top off some tights and tried to attach them to the clips, but I think the nylon was a bit thin and they ripped.





The next time, I realised I had bought hold up stockings, and the top was too thick for the clip.





The third time, the stockings didnt come up high enough on my leg. I had to really stretch them to reach the clip, and the nub/button ripped through the fabric again, prob due to too much tension.





What am I doing wrong? What should I look for on the packaging when shopping for stockings?





I would really like to wear it tonight, but that will involve finding stockings at my local branch of Boots, which may not happen.

Corset with suspender/garter clips... need help on stockings?
You need to get the right size of stockings so you can attach the garters. You can cut a pair of tights or pantyhose but you must make sure they are long enough to reach the garters.



book

No comments:

Post a Comment