Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Creative Ideas..?

Hello, I am planning on dressing up as Pirate Wench this year for a friends party. I was not able to afford the hat :( to go along with the costume BUT I have some ideas to add to the costume so I dont look like a whore lol. I mean thats what Im going as basically BUT i need the whole pirate look so people %26quot;get%26quot; my costume. I bought some red and black fabric to make a bandana, head band sorta thing, but Im also wanting to make some kinda gloves. I have an old pair of work gloves I can ravage for the sake of the season, so Im wonder.. what can I add or do with gloves? Or are there any other %26quot;piratey%26quot; ideas to add along. Do you know of any sites that show %26quot;to do-it-yourself%26quot; plans? I have a link with the exact costume I have just take away the hat chick has on, everything else i got (costume, fishnet and my own boots) so you can have an idea of what would look nice. Thanks for any ideas!





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/s...

Creative Ideas..?
the bandanna is a good idea but i would knock off the gloves your a pirate wench and i really havnt seen to many pirates wear gloves any way, if you want a hat and something not expensive to go with the bandanna go to wal-mart and they have a pretty cool pirates hat for like seven bucks...



books

No comments:

Post a Comment