Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where to get great pirate costume (Pirates of Caribbean style)?

Hi! I%26#039;ve been searching high and low for a great looking pirate costume online (female, plus size) and have had no luck. I do NOT want those $50 cheapo outfits that are everywhere in October. I am in the LA area so I%26#039;d like options in Southern California or online please!





In a perfect world, I%26#039;d like to have an actual costume from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies as I%26#039;ve worn one previously (but of course could not have it!). Looking for a grungy style that%26#039;s not fully feminine. Think Elizabeth Swann in her guy pirate clothes, but maybe not quite so nice? Ratty pants, unisex billowy shirt, corset, vest or jacket, sash, large belt, knee high boots, hat, scarf. Phew!





Or if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who sells any or all of the above. I think I could find the hat and boots, so perhaps more help with the others.





Maybe if someone could suggest a great place to get the fabrics and someone with great sewing skills?





THANKS

Where to get great pirate costume (Pirates of Caribbean style)?
hey, sorry for not being able to help - but I%26#039;ve been trying for a while to find a similar outfit.





Just a word of warning though - www.poetshirts.com has some good stuff, they%26#039;re just not great at following through with the delivery. (from my experience - may just be a one-off though)





Good Luck with the search ^_^
Reply:This guy has some really good Jack sparrow stuff u can buy things off him!! He is reall cool too! LOL


http://www.sithcamaro.com Report It




skin whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment